Join Paul Newman and friends in the kitchen and at the table with more than 70 kid- and family-friendly recipes.
In 1988, Paul Newman and A.E. Hotchner established the first Hole in the Wall Gang Camp for children with cancer and other life-threatening diseases, using the profits from their food company, Newman's Own. Today, over 7,000 children attend the camps each year.
The spirit of sharing and good times fills The Hole in the Wall Gang Cookbook. Letter and poems from the campers, candid photographs, and a preface from Paul Newman make using the book a treat. So tie on an apron, roll up your sleeves, and get ready for some good eating with recipes like:
- JULIA ROBERTS'S Baked Potato Soup
- NEWMAN'S Favorite Chicken Soup
- DAVID LETTERMAN'S Baked Chicken in A+ Sauce
- NATHAN LANE'S Turkey Meatballs and Spahetti
- JUDY COLLIN'S Brown Sugar Carrot Coins
- WHOOPI GOLDBERG'S Classic American Carrot Cake with a Twist