The definitive home bible from Procter & Gamble's powerhouse brand, helping busy women create homes they love to live in. Procter & Gamble created the multi-faceted Home Made Simple brand nine years ago, comprised of a TV show, website, and newsletter. This book is a highly anticipated new resource for the 12.5 million subscribers of the Home Made Simple monthly newsletter, 2.3 million unique visitors to the Home Made Simple website and 500,000 viewers of the television show aired on The Learning Channel, (TLC). Featuring tasty recipes, fun do-it-yourself projects, hints for cleaning and organizing, and much more, the book will be organized by six key categories:
- Clever Kitchen: Simple recipe favorites and tips for enhancing recipes with “tablescapes” and alternative recipe suggestions; chock-full of advice for kitchen storage and cleaning
- Organized Life: Easy-to-achieve home management ideas, from making the most of the closet, garage, and workspace, to conquering clutter and spring cleaning
- Easy Decor: Fashionable, realistic interior trends and ideas, plus dozens of easy room makeover, creative accents, and DIY home improvements
- Celebrate Living: Great new ways to celebrate in your home, including heartwarming gift ideas and rainy day remedies
- Outside Pleasures: Cool outdoor projects for the family, with a focus on porch, patio, and garden, plus tips for green living, gardening, and fun season-specific ideas.
This essential home reference is comprised of exclusive new content as well as the very best of thousands of tips and projects from the T.V. show, website, and newsletter. With Home Made Simple it has never been easier to organize and beautify your home.