A revolutionary, whole-person approach to healing your relationship with food.
In Hope, Help, and Healing for Eating Disorders, Dr. Gregg Jantz presents a well-tested and successful program that treats the emotional, relational, physical, and spiritual aspects of eating problems. This approach can be used by the individuals with food disorders, as well as by their family members and friends. Each chapter contains questions and activities to lead readers through progressive steps to healing. Sample topics include:
- Five often-overlooked nutritional keys to recovery
- How to let go of anger, fear, and guilt
- Tools for creating a binge-free life
- How not to be a victim of others
- The role of emotional and verbal abuse in eating disorders
- Seven keys to creating healthy relationships
- Successfully dealing with the opposite sex
In addition to a complete updating of the text, this revised edition contains new material on nutritional leading edge interventions, healing strategies for compulsive behaviors, and spiritual abuse. The information for family members and loved ones will be expanded, as will sections devoted to interactive questions and activities that appear at the end of each chapter.