In the Kitchen with Anna: (Paperback) by Olson, Anna
A fresh approach to favorite classic dishes from an accomplished TV chef.
For Anna Olson, the kitchen is where her culinary training and extraordinary talents merge. Anna's deliciously fresh new takes on classic dishes and favorite recipes are recorded here for the first time. In the Kitchen with Anna reveals the many tricks of the trade that this popular chef has gathered over her long career in cooking. She enhances the recipes with background information, chats about new flavor combinations, introduces special techniques, and shares her personal kitchen experiences.
Some of the 125 delectable dishes are:
- Contemporary cobb salad
- Vietnamese shrimp salad rolls with cashew dipping sauce
- Spiced lamb and pepper calzone
- Chicken cordon bleu panini
- Halibut in parchment with white balsamic and shiitakes
- Garlic-roasted turkey crown with chardonnay pan sauce
- Pappardelle with squash, ricotta and sage
- Buttermilk blueberry pancakes
- Chocolate almond toffee bars
- Pear chutney.
Anna's new cookbook, like her kitchen, offers up a wealth of delightful recipes and entertaining stories.