With its scrumptuous sammies shown on Today and in Woman’s Day, Insanewiches.com was chosen by Newsweek as one of “America’s Favorite Photo Blogs.” Now, blogger Adrian Fiorino goes beyond photos and for the first time serves up 101 wildly original recipes for whipping up your own insanewiches in a snap. Designed with a cool, hip feel and written so you’ll LOL, the book contains ‘wiches for every meal (from Sunrisewiches to Dessertwiches), every holiday and occasion (Eventwiches), every pastime (Gamewiches), every personality (Tough Guywiches to ‘Wichy Woman), and every culinary inclination (Supersizewiches, Shapewiches, even OMGwiches). Plus, there’s sandwich--engineering tips, recipe variations, utensils to have on hand, serving suggestions, a resource list, and more! Get ready to kick run-of-the-mill meals to the curb with:
- The Rubix Cubewich--the sandwich that started it all
- The Pancake Popwich--an irresistible breakfast on a stick
- The Sumo Sandwich--a heavyweight that’s overstuffed with steak, chicken, salmon, and assorted mushrooms, radish and scallions
- The Pumpkin Cheeseburger and Along Came a Spider--kooky concoctions the kids will love,
- Cosmo Martini Sandwich--made with a cranberry muffin and orange slices, just for the girls.
Overflowing with an array of sandwich varieties--hot, cold, ethnic, vegetarian--Insanewiches is sure to stimulate all senses and taste buds and inspire you to top even the author’s craziest creations. So whether you're just bored with lunch or in need of entertaining ideas for the next Super Bowl, Girls’ Night In, birthday, or Halloween party, there's a sandwich for every occasion, pastime, or obsession!