Discover the convenience and fun of cooking a complete meal in just one pot and open a whole new world of easy, hearty possibilities. Arranged in chapters by type of pot used--from soup pots to slow cookers to Dutch ovens--Just One Pot includes more than 300 classic recipes compiled by chefs from around the world. Hundreds of color photos showcase the dishes, and historical anecdotes about the culinary traditions from which they sprung are sprinkled throughout. You'll find recipes for:
- Soup Pot: Soups and Chowders
- Fry Pot: Stir-fries, Sautés, Risottos, and Paellas
- Stew Pot: Stews, Tagines, Curries, and Chilis
- Boiling Pot: Vegetable and Meat Dishes, Polenta, and Pastas
- Oven Pot: Casseroles, Dutch Ovens, Gratins, and Roasts
- Tabletop Pot: Slow-Cooker Soups and Stews, and Fondues
Whether you're a gourmet chef exploring new methods or a busy mom concerned about easy nutritious meals, Just One Pot offers something for all tastes and every occasion.