Quick and easy decorated cakes for any celebration.
Creating fabulous cakes that kids will love is a major part of any celebration, but without experience and a reliable recipe, decorating cakes can be daunting.
Kids' Party Cakes features 50 achievable yet extraordinary cakes that can be made with a minimum of fuss. The recipes are suitable for beginners and feature full-page photography and step-by-step instructions. All decorating times are under an hour and a half and the "One Hour Cakes" chapter provides a selection of superfast cakes for last-minute parties. The useful "Basics" chapter demystifies all the cake-making techniques and helps you create eye-catching cakes with ease.
The book provides all of the cake and icing recipes needed to make the cakes in the book, plus:
- 50 traceable templates
- Lists of ingredients and materials
- Decorating times for each recipe
- Standard and metric measurements
Cakes are organized into five sections, each with a lively selection of cakes:
- Monsters and Animals: Miss Priscilla the Pig, Flashy Fish, Creepy Crawly Caterpillar
- Bang, Whir, Whack: Choo-choo Train, Vroom-Vroom Racing Car
- Magic and Enchantment: Yellow Kite, Treasure Chest, Princess Crown
- Adventure and Imagination: Bedtime Bunnies
- One-Hour Wonders
From princess castles and fairy gardens to skateboards and monsters, these new party cakes will delight big and little kids alike.