This heavy-duty enameled la plancha cast-iron griddle sets on top of a grill grate to extend the use of your barbecue grill. With 175 square inches of cooking surface, this durable outdoor griddle heats evenly to cook vegetables, seafood or meat quickly. Fry eggs, bacon and pancakes on the spacious cooking surface and keep heat out of the kitchen. With a backstop to easily turn or remove food, this heavyweight cast-iron griddle is ideal to fry delicate fish fillets, stir fry, saute or sear. Smooth flat surface distributes heat and prevents food from falling through grill grate. Maintenance-free enameled cast-iron does not require seasoning. Stainless-steel wire bail side handles for easy transport, fold down to store. Heat-safe to 500 degrees F. Safe for outdoor grills and gas cooktops. Hand wash.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Heavy-duty, cast-iron griddle sets on top of a grill grate to convert your barbecue grill into a multi-use griddle
- 175 square inches of cooking surface to cook vegetables, seafood or meat quickly
- Spacious cooking surface to fry eggs, bacon and pancakes and keep heat out of the kitchen
- Also ideal to fry fish fillets, stir fry, saute or sear and prevent food from falling through grate
- Backstop to easily flip or remove food
- Maintenance-free enameled cast-iron does not require seasoning
- Stainless-steel wire bail handles for easy transport, fold down for storage
- Suitable for barbecue grills and gas cooktops