This grilling basket sets evenly on grill grate. Thick construction provides the ideal distance from heat to prevent burning. With the open curvature design and sloped sides, this grill pan prevents foods from falling into fire and allows easy removal of foods. Nonstick ceramic-coating surface ensures smooth release and easy cleanup. PFOA- and PTFE-free. Hollow-cast stainless-steel handles. Heat-safe to 650 degrees F. Hand wash.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Even-heating heavy-gauge carbon steel, with ceramic-coated nonstick surface for easy release
- Perforations enable heat to rise evenly to roast vegetables, seafood or meat
- Nonstick surface is safe for metal grilling utensils
- Sets flat on grill grate, and prevents food from falling fire
- Grill shrimp, scallops or beef tenderloin or poultry, without skewers
- Roast chile peppers to add Southwestern flavor to recipes
- Shake basket to rotate foods, without turning each piece
- Thick carbon steel construction keeps food ideal distance from heat
- Open design and sloped sides prevent foods from falling into grill and allow easy removal of foods
- Nonstick coating for easy cleanup
- PFOA-free and PFTE-free