This infrared food thermometer is great for both outdoor and indoor cooking, whether you're testing the temp of your gas grill or making sure the saute pan is hot enough to sear that ribeye steak. It gives you an accurate measure of the surface temperature (not interior), without making contact, from as far as way as five feet. In addition to how high tech it makes us feel, we like that this infrared food thermometer has a large, easy-to-read backlit LCD screen display that shows both Fahrenheit and Celsius. It even shows the battery level. Is there a gourmet geek in your life? The Maverick laser infrared surface thermometer makes a great gift for techies and foodies alike.
- Gives instant reading of surface temperature up to five feet away without contact
- Can measure from -58 to +1022 degrees F or the equivalent in Celsius
- Laser pointer has accurate aim
- Large, bright LCD display
- Requires 2 AA batteries (included)
- Made from heavy-duty plastic; one-year warranty