Modern life doesn’t leave a lot of time for standing in front of the stove. That’s why Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast: Make Ahead is designed to help you prepare delicious food in advance so you can save time during the week and still have fresh, homemade meals. Each recipe can be made in three steps or fewer, using a handful of easy-to-find ingredients that showcase fresh flavors without fuss.
You’ll discover tons of tasty and innovative recipes that can be made in advance. Savory sauces like Arugula Pesto or Roasted Tomato Sauce can be used in dishes like Grilled Halibut with Arugula Pesto or Baked Rigatoni with Ricotta and Sausage during the week. Plus, recipes like Salt-and-Pepper Chicken and Baked Ham will yield enough to be used in other dishes like Shanghai Noodles with Chicken or Black Bean Soup with Ham. We haven’t forgotten freezable options! Prepare Three-Cheese Manicotti or Classic Crab Cakes – both can be frozen for future home-cooked meals. Save time with our handy suggestions for planning meals, guidelines for keeping a well-stocked pantry, and tips for efficient shopping. Learn to be a more efficient cook in no time!
- Over 40 simple, classic recipes that can be made ahead of time—all can be prepared in just 3 steps or less!
- Useful large-batch recipes that yield enough food for several meals, plus dishes that can be frozen for future meals
- 90 beautiful color photographs for cooking inspiration
- Entire chapters full of suggestions for becoming a smarter cook and keeping a well-stocked kitchen
- Time-saving cooking tips and techniques throughout the cookbook
- And much more!