Best Used For:
There's nothing better than freshly grilled corn on the cob drenched in butter with a light coating of salt, except for the kicked-up corn creations you can whip up right in your backyard. Keeping in mind that everything is better with bacon, simply wrap a slice of bacon around your corn before grilling, or cut the niblets off of your grilled corn and mix with bacon crumbles and chopped tomato for a decadent summer treat.
- Rosewood handle stays cool during use
- Basket constructed of nonstick heavy-gauge metal
- Can accommodate up to four ears of corn
- Adjusts to fit different-size ears
- Basket locks to keep corn secure