- Durable steel material ensures years of continual use
- Stays flat on pan's surface to create a perfectly smooth and leak-free heart shape
- Won't scratch pans, so they're safe to use with nonstick cookware
- Attached handle stays cool while cooking and folds flat for easy storage
- Nonstick finish makes hand washing these molds quick and easy
Don't Miss Out!
Sign up and get the latest straight to your inbox:
- New products
- Exclusive deals
- Free shipping offers
Sorry, Please Enter a Correct E-mail Address
Thanks! Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!
Want to manage which types of newsletters you receive from us? Click Here
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails. Click here to modify your email preferences.
Out of Stock Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days.
About Subscription Ordering
With Schedule to Save Subscriptions, you will enjoy:
- Free Shipping on Every Subscription Shipment
- Easy Online Scheduling and Management
- Ability to Update or Cancel at Any Time
The Benefits of Schedule to Save
All Schedule to Save orders ship free.
You schedule the frequency you wish to recieve orders in one-month, two-month, three-month, and six-month intervals. Choose your preference and we'll send out the shipments on that schedule automatically. You can return and modify your subscription schedule online at any time. You'll only be charged for each order when the item is shipped. The amount charged each time will reflect the price of the item on the day the order is placed, plus any applicable sales tax.
Simply login to your "Manage Recurring Orders" page in Your Account at any time to modify the frequency of your shipments, the quantity of your subscription, and billing or shipping address and payment methods. Changes will take place immediately and will be applied to all unshipped orders associated with your subscription.
Gift wrap is available for this item. Item #177155
- Cleaning & Care: Handwash and Dry
- Depth: 1/2-in.
- Height: 3-in. handle
- Length: 4-in.
- Material: Tin-Plated Steel with Nonstick Coating
- Origin: Taiwan
- Width: 4-in.
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
Enjoyed the product - we had a great time cooking a festive breakfast for the family.
1. Mold worked best when sprayed with PAM first.
2. While we succeeded in cooking tasty pancakes it was unclear if the idea was to pop them out of the mold and then flip them or to flip them in the mold. If the idea is to flip them in the mold then it would be best to advise customers to be sure the handle freely moves (ours did not - we had to work them a few times)
3. Also, please make it clear that these come in packages of 2 - we ended up with lots of molds!
RitaI recommend this product.
Pancakes taste better when heart shaped!!!
I tried my new pancake heart shapes and loved them. They worked very well. I let them preheat on the griddle, filled them, and voila...great results!I recommend this product.
There weren't any specific directions on exactly how much batter to use, so the first few pancakes overflowed the mold. Once we got the hang of it, placing no more than a gravy ladle size amount of batter, things went very well. We'd also recommend lifting the mold from bottom to top when releasing the pancake. Make sure to apply cooking spray liberally to prevent sticking. My daughter and her cousins absolutely loved the heart shaped pancakes for Valentines Day!I recommend this product.
Customer Reviews for Nonstick Heart-Shaped Pancake Molds by Norpro
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 45 ratings
95% of reviewers recommend this product
95% say this is a "good value"
- February 26, 2014
- By: Grace
- From: MD
- I Cook: Very Often