The foot-long nylon fork is sharp enough to pick up and turn foods just like an ordinary metal meat fork. However, using a nylon cooking fork will protect your nonstick cookware and bakeware from scratches and other damage. The fork is made of heat resistant nylon, it's safe up to 400 degrees F. The Calphalon nylon fork handle is heat-resistant and has a comfortable grip, which means we can choke up on the handle to lift that heavy Thanksgiving turkey out of the pan. It's also great for barbecuing, as the notched tines prevent mishaps. This nylon cooking fork and other Calphalon utensils come with a lifetime warranty.
- Grip-anywhere, heat-resistant handle
- Soft-touch silicone accents
- Durable nylon safe for all cookware
- Heat resistant to 400 degrees F
- 12 inches long
- Dishwasher safe and BPA-free