Designed with the busy cook in mind, Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast: One Pot is your guide to good food, simply prepared. Each carefully crafted recipe can be made in three steps or fewer, using only a handful of well-chosen ingredients. With this book as a guide, you’ll learn how to plan, shop, cook, and enjoy great-tasting dinners everyday of the week.
Scrumptious recipes such as a spicy Cajun Shrimp Boil and moist Pork Chops with Cider Glaze can be made in less than 30 minutes. Others, like Hungarian Beef Stew and Chicken Posole, take no more than 15 minutes to assemble. And all dishes can be left to simmer or bake while you’re out. You’ll also find large-batch recipes like Roasted Pork with Hoisin Vegetables that can be used as building blocks for two or even three dinners!
Plus, discover meal-planning suggestions, guidelines for keeping a well-stocked pantry, and tips for efficient shopping and cooking that will save you time and show you how to be a faster—and smarter—cook.
- Over 40 quick and tasty one pot recipes—all can be made in 3 steps or less!
- Delicious dishes that take just 30 minutes to cook from start to finish
- Many recipes that take only 15 minutes of hands-on prep time
- A whole chapter full of strategies for becoming a smarter cook
- A special section with guides for keeping a well-stocked kitchen
- Helpful cooking tips and techniques throughout the entire book
- And lots more!