Best Used For:
Although ideal for serving soups, stews and chili, we love that this Rachael Ray bowl can go into ovens up to 500 degrees F for baking up homemade peach cobbler, apple crisp and blackberry dumplings sized for one. Or use it for making individual serving-sized lasagna, chicken pot pie or baked ziti for savory and easy suppers.
- Made from multi-use stoneware for lasting wear
- Wide handles for carrying with ease
- Comes with matching lid to seal in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F for making baked favorites
- Holds 18 ounces of stew, soup or other foods