Orange 3-pc. Stoneware Bubble & Brown Baker Set by Rachael Ray
Exclusively ours from Rachael Ray! This 3-pc. baker set offers a savings versus buying these pieces individually. Excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun, contemporary-shaped stonewa...; See complete description »
In Stock - Item #161565
Ships from Supplier in 2-4 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
Often Bought With This Item
Excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun, contemporary-shaped stoneware bakers to the table. Whether it be a roasted chicken or classic mac n' cheese, food has never looked and tasted so fabulous.
- Multiple Use Stoneware - Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe and oven safe to 500°F for convenience and versatility. The glazed interior is nonporous so foods won't interact.
- Contemporary Design - Contemporary, playful shape in a vibrant and fun color goes directly from oven to table. The shallow sides result in crunchy tops for each serving.
- Easy Storage - all bakers conveniently nest together to save space in your cupboard.
- Wide Handles - Extra wide handle holes allow you to remove the stoneware from the oven even with bulky pot holders.
- Small Baker with 1.25-qt. capacity, measures 11.5 x 7 x 4.5-in.
- Medium Baker with 2.25-qt. capacity, measures 14 x 9.75 x 4.5-in.
- Large Baker with 4.5-qt. capacity, measures 16.5 x 11.75 x 4.5-in.
poor glazing process
Unfortunately, the clay and/or glaze on these pieces is inconsistent - typical of 'cheap' pottery in the early 1900's it has many imperfections. The unglazed bottom soaked up an overspill the first time I used it and I cannot get it clean, not that anyone but me sees it! Functionally, it is good, as intended. But for $40 for the set, made in China, I would have expected more from Rachael Ray product line.464 of 501 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
out of the three sized set, the only one I could really use would be the middle size, large size too heavy, small size not practical, I am returning my set.111 of 134 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
The Exclusive Blue Bubble & Brown Bake set is quite beautiful, one of the reasons why I purchased it was for using as a serving dish. I really like the placement of the handles for the baking dishes as they are high enough that you are not close to any hot metal when you take them out of the oven. The only draw back with these handles, is if you have big hands then using big oven mitts can be challenging. This is easy solved by using one of those oven glove/mitt. Clean up is a breeze -- even with something so messy as a duck or a baked pasta entree. Overall excellent product.74 of 76 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Very Pleased Except for the Price
I am super pleased with the whole line of Rachel Ray Bubble & Brown Bakers. I have 5 of them. I love the way they look, and they hold a lot in comparison to Pyrex or other bakers with the same size, and the handles are a great idea. I love this large one especially!! The only thing I have to complain about is the price, I wish they were a little more cost-friendly.46 of 48 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
I have used all three baking dishes and love them. The food comes out tasty and fit to eat. I do wish they were a little lighter in weight but I intend to keep them and use them no matter what.45 of 47 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »