- $24.99 $18.95
Orange 3-pc. Stoneware Lasagna Lovers Set by Rachael Ray
Exclusively ours from Rachael Ray! This 3-pc. Lasagna Lovers Set offers a savings versus buying these pieces individually. Excite your dinner guests by bringing this vibrant, fun rectangular stonewar...; See complete description »
In Stock - Item #242205
Ships from Supplier in 2-4 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
- $44.99 $34.95
- $25.99 $19.95
- $64.99 $49.95
Excite your dinner guests by bringing this vibrant, fun rectangular stoneware baker to the table. Melt cheesy lasagna, crisp a cobbler, serve a tray of tacos or use it as your fruit bowl, it's just that good looking.
- Multiple Use Stoneware - Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe and oven safe to 500°F for convenience and versatility. The glazed interior is nonporous so foods won't interact.
- Contemporary Design - Contemporary, playful shape in a vibrant and fun color goes directly from oven to table.
- Wide Handles - Extra wide handle holes allow you to get a good grip from any angle.
- 9"x13" - Generously sized, this large LASAGNA LOVER is great for baking just about everything. Whatever you decide, your favorite foods will arrive to the table in style
- Length: handle to handle 13.380-in.
- Width: measured from the center of the pan 10.313-in.
- Height- from bottom surface to top of handle 9.854-in.
- Height- from bottom surface to top of center pan 2.882-in.
In a short time, Rachael Ray has radically changed the way America cooks dinner. Her perky girl-next-door swagger, her catchphrases for techniques, and her dinner ideology of simpler, less expensive and just-in-time have sold billions of books and made her one of the top personalities in food television.
Nice and deep for no spill overs. Easy to clean. The handles make it easy to take in and out of the oven. Seems fragile, but holds up to cooking and cleaning.54 of 59 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
My Orange Lasagna Pan
I Just Love my new lasagna pan, I love the color, the easy to use handle, & it's so easy to clean. I use it for just about everything. Great for roasting, one pot meals & of course Lasagna. Great product.39 of 40 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
I used this pan at thanksgiving and it was great. We had 2l people here and it was great with its large size. The cleanup was easy.39 of 39 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Cute and useful
This is my 4th Bubble & Brown piece. This time, I switched colors to liven up my table. I think they are very easy to use and colorful. My only wish is that they made them in other material choices.Stoneware is a bit heavy and with Carpal Tunnel, my hand strength is very iffy some days. I would love to see these vibrant colors in something like a Corelle material. Clean up is easy (I still prefer hand-washing my dishes).28 of 30 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
To date I have purchased 6 or more of Rachael Ray's preferred cookware, cutlery and tools and I have to say they are all by far the best in weight, performance and comfort in the hand that I have experienced.28 of 30 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »