Fine-tune your pickling, brining and fermenting prowess with the Hugh Acheson "Pick A Pickle" Swatchbook. We love that the 50 delicious recipes in this handy swatchbook include classic American pickles, condiments and relishes as well as international favorites like chow chow, chutney and kimchi. If you're not experienced in canning and preserving, you'll appreciate the variety of approachable recipes, including icebox dill pickles and orange and cream soda vinegar. This pickle book offers a unique format, with individual swatches that fan out. The gorgeous photography and layout make it easy to read and follow. Use this preserving book to learn basic brining and fermenting principles, and then experiment on your own to discover new flavor combinations. Go beyond basic pickled cucumber recipes and use this Hugh Acheson book to learn how to make everything from pickled green tomatoes for sandwich toppings to pickled Nardello peppers to add flavor and texture to your salads.
- Swatchbook contains 50 recipes for pickles, relish, vinegar, relish and more
- Unique fanned swatch design keeps your recipe visible
- Includes recipes for novices and experts
- Gorgeous photography and easy-to-follow recipes
- Contains recipes for American classics and international favorites