The Pillsbury Best of the Bake-Off® Cookbook is the flagship Bake-Off® cookbook, a collection of 410 delicious, easy-to-make recipes, a look back at the history of the beloved cooking contest, and profiles of contestants that have helped make the Bake-Off® an icon of American popular culture.
- This beautiful 4-color package features 410 of the most delicious, and most famous Bake-Off® recipes, including appetizer favorites like Ronna Sue Farley's Ham and Cheese Crescent Snacks from 1975, and delectable desserts like Penelope Weiss' Black & White Brownies from 1992.
- The completely revised design is fresh and contemporary, with 120 four-color photos throughout that showcase the winning creations.
- Each recipe includes information about its creator, and special features include profiles and photos of individual contestants.
- Discussion of cooking and baking trends throughout the years, Bake-Off® Contest history and memorable moments, and a special section of classic Hall of Fame Bake-Off® recipes and all six $1 million Grand Prize-winning recipes.
- Nutrition Information and High-Altitude directions included for every recipe.