Cool - After a couple hours in the freezer, the CHILL is ready to do the hard work for you. Just pour the first glass, insert the cooling pour spout & relax as your guests enjoy effortlessly chilled wine. It's that easy.
Pour - Keep the party going with the built-in, drip-free pour spout. The CHILL lets you cool while you pour.
Preserve - The CHILL's integrated, leak-proof stopper keeps your half-full bottle fresh while your cooling rod recharges in the freezer. Sit back relax & let the CHILL do it all. Great for white wines and red wines too.
Recommended Wine temperature chart:
- 58-62 degrees F - Full Bodied Red Wines, Vintage Ports
- 53-58 degrees F - Medium Bodied Red Wines, Light Ports, Dessert Wines
- 47-53 degrees F - Light Red Wines, Medium to Full Bodied White Wines
- 43-47 degrees F - Rosé, Sparkling Wine, Late Harvest & Sweet Wines
- 39-43 degrees F - Light & Vibrant White Wines
Features and Benefits:
- Patent Pending Design
- Chills both red and white wines
- Built-in, drip-free pour spout and stopper
- Gift Box