A versatile knife for everyday use, the Shun Classic 6-inch Chef's Knife is perfectly balanced for fast, effortless cutting. This knife's razor-sharp all-purpose blade, full tang and superior grip make it ideal for chopping, dicing and mincing, and its smaller size makes it ideal for more intricate cutting tasks. This Shun Classic knife features a blade with amazing edge retention. It is clad in 16 layers of rust-free Damascus stainless steel on each side with a proprietary VG-MAX super steel core for a total of 33 layers. This 6-inch chef's knife has a double bevel blade that is sharpened to a 16-degree cutting angle on each edge for precise cutting performance. The handles are made of PakkaWood ®, an ebony black composite of hardwood and resin that's durable and moisture-resistant, and the innovative D-shape allows for a secure grip and won't twist in your hand. This Shun chef's knife Asian-style blade is handmade in Japan, dishwasher safe and covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 6-inch chefs knife has 16-degree double-bevel cutting angle for precision
- Proprietary VG-MAX steel core with 16 layers of rust-free Damascus stainless steel cladding on each side
- D-shaped PakkaWood handle resists moisture
- Full tang offers durability and strength
- Dishwasher safe to make cleanup simple
- Shun knife crafted in Japan
- Limited lifetime warranty