Easily remove bones from any cut of meat with the Shun 6-in. Classic Boning and Fillet Knife. Known for excellent edge retention and ease of sharpening, this model has a VG-Max inner core made with extra chromium and carbon for enhanced strength, durability and corrosion resistance. This core is covered with 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel on each side. Once it is ground and finished, it reveals its pattern of layers, which is not only beautiful but also provides improved resistance to staining and less friction while cutting. The handle of this 6-inch knife is crafted from PakkaWood ® and features an ebony finish. It has a thin blade with a 16-degree cutting angle on each side that provides more flexibility for cutting small, delicate shapes or for removing bones. This Shun Classic knife is an excellent choice to add to your collection, and it's precision-forged to give you years of reliable performance.
- Proprietary VG-MAX core clad in 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel on each side
- Flat ground with a cutting angle of 16 degrees on either side for delicate work
- D-shaped ebony-finish PakkaWood handles for a comfortable grip
- Boning and fillet knife with full composite tang for stability
- Made in Japan
- Limited lifetime warranty