Handcrafted in America, CHEFS cutting board with large rectangular surface and wide, deep juice well is the durable spacious carving board for slicing a grilled pork tenderloin, succulent prime rib roast, ham or turkey. Select, edge-grain thick cutting board preserves the sharp cutting edge on cutlery. This carving board with juice well is perfect to carve a rotisserie chicken, roast or tenderloin. The beauty and thickness of rich hard-rock maple creates an attractive carving and serving block on a buffet table for freshly-sliced meat. Convenient built-in side grips provide safe transport from kitchen to table. With the deep juice well and heat-safe surface, this board easily transports meat from the grill. In the kitchen, this durable carving board with juice well is ideal to chop vegetables or fruits, collect juices and pour using the corner spout.
The smooth flat surface on the reverse side of CHEFS cutting board is excellent for rolling out pastry or cookie dough or kneading bread dough. Ample work surface area and thick construction accommodates large prep tasks. The tightly-grained composition of this thick maple cutting board is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches, and prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface to provide years of service. Made in the USA. Hand wash.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Premium hard-rock maple board with deep, wide well collects juices and allows easy pouring using corner spout
- Spacious rectangular size accommodates grilled tenderloin, rib roast, ham or turkey
- Select, edge-grain construction preserves cutting edge on cutlery
- Perfect size to carve a rotisserie chicken, roast or tenderloin
- Beautiful hard-rock maple is an attractive carving block on a buffet table for freshly-sliced meat
- Built-in side grips to easily transport from kitchen to table
- Heat-safe surface and juice well to transport steaks, chicken or hamburgers from the grill
- Ideal to chop vegetables or fruits and collect juices in the deep well
- Reverses to flat surface to roll pastry or cookie dough or knead bread dough
- Ample work surface area and thick construction accommodates large prep tasks
- Tightly-grained composition is resistant to cuts and scratches, and prevents bacteria from penetrating wood
- Hand wash
- Preserve with food-grade mineral oil