The beautiful edge-grain construction of this cutting board preserves the sharp edge on cutlery. Handcrafted in America using select, top-grade North American hard-rock maple, this chopping block is perfect to dice or slice vegetables, mince herbs, carve poultry or roasts. Reversible to roll out pastry or cookie dough or knead bread. Carved handgrips for easy transport. The natural beauty and thickness of richly-grained maple wood creates an attractive carving and serving block on a buffet table. With ample surface for every prep task, gourmet chefs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of edge-grain cutting boards.
The dense, tightly-grained composition of CHEFS cutting board is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches. This high-density wood also prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface for years of service. Natural food-grade oil finish. North American edge-grain hardwood is the #1 choice of culinary professionals worldwide. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Genuine edge-grain, hard-rock North American maple preserves the edge on cutlery
- Preferred choice for natural beauty and durability
- The ideal surface for cutting, slicing, mincing or carving
- Reversible to roll out pastry or cookie dough or knead bread dough
- Large to carve poultry or roasts
- Attractive cutting board on a buffet table for freshly-sliced meat
- Dense tightly-grained composition is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches
- Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating wood
- Natural food-grade oil finish
- Professional chefs prefer thick edge-grain boards for their durability and longevity
- Hand wash
- Preserve with CHEFS board oil
- Do not wash in the dishwasher