Simplify meal prep with the reversible CHEFS 24 x 18-in. Maple Cutting Board. We love its unique design, which features a grooved side for carving meat and a smooth side for everything else--so you only need one board to slice cheese, mince garlic and carve a whole ham.
This 24" x 18" cutting board is large enough to accommodate everything from your holiday turkey to a Sunday roast. Its center area features a pyramid-cut surface to hold your meat in place, and the grooved border and built-in stainless steel drip tray keep the meat's juices contained and off of your countertop. Flip the board to its smooth side to complete other meal prep tasks such as mincing herbs, cutting sandwiches or chopping fruit for a refreshing fruit salad.
This kitchen cutting board's dense, tight-grained, hard-rock maple wood is resistant to scratches and bacteria absorption, and its edge-grain construction preserves the razor sharp edge of your favorite kitchen knives. It cleans up quickly and has built-in carrying handles that make it easy to move it from the countertop to sink.
- CHEFS Maple Cutting Board features grooved channel to catch juices
- Removable drip pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Dual surfaces prevent cross-contamination
- Dense edge-grain, hard-rock maple surface resists nicks and bacteria
- 24" x 18" cutting board has built in carrying handles for easy transport
- Made in the USA