The Shun Sora 6-in. Chef's Knife's Asian-style blade is light and agile. With its curved belly, this Chef's knife can also be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. Like all chef’s knives, it is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks—slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods.
Features and Benefits:
- VG10 is clad with one layer of stainless steel on each side to create the san mai edge and provide stain resistance
- Mirror-polished Japanese 420J blade upper
- 16 degree cutting angle each side, flat ground
- Traditional handle design in easy-care textured TPE/PP blend
- Exceptional handcrafted Shun quality, amazing price