Make a huge range of culinary tasks easier with the functional and elegant Shun Sora 8-in. Chef's Knife. We can't imagine a kitchen without a chef's knife, and this one is a particularly worthwhile example. Sora knives use Composite Blade technology that combines multiple metals in alternating layers to complete an ideal blade. The blade's edge has two layers of resilient stainless steel that surround an incredibly durable alloy interior that forms the cutting edge. This specially-formulated edge helps maintain an ultra-thin, 16-degree angle for razor sharpness. The upper portion of this Shun chef's knife features mirror-polished stainless steel that's durable and resists rust. Artisans braze-weld the pieces together in a beautiful, wavy pattern that replicates the style of traditional Japanese swords. This 8-inch chef's knife has a polymer handle that's sturdy and textured for a comfortable, secure grip. Handcrafted in Japan, this beautiful knife is covered by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Sora knife features VG10 alloy core and dual layers of stainless steel
- A 16-degree cutting angle provides optimal sharpness
- Mirror-polished stainless steel for long-term, rust-resistant beauty
- Securely braze-welded in an attractive wave pattern
- Traditionally-shaped TPE/PP handle with easy-grip texture
- 8-inch chef's knife is crafted in Japan
- 10-year limited warranty