Use the beautiful Shun Sora 9-in. Bread Knife to create even, clean slices of your favorite loaves. We love this bread knife for both delicate pastries and thick, crusty breads. Wide serrations on the blade pierce crust but slide through the soft inner loaf for smooth, clean slices. The edge features a VG10 alloy core and two layers of protective stainless steel, which can maintain an ultra-thin 16-degree cutting angle for optimal sharpness. The upper portion of the blade is 420J stainless steel, which has an attractive mirror finish that resists spots and rust. The two blade pieces are securely braze-welded together with a traditional, wavy Japanese design that replicates ancient sword styles. This bread knife's heavy-duty TPE/PP polymer handle is textured, making it easy to grip, and the handle's design features classic Japanese styling. Handcrafted in Japan, this Shun knife is covered by a 10-year warranty.
- Shun knife's 9-inch blade has wide serrations for smooth, clean slices
- Cutting edge with VG10 alloy core and dual layers of stainless steel
- 16-degree cutting angle provides optimal sharpness
- Mirror-polished 420J stainless steel for long-lasting rust-resistant beauty
- Securely braze-welded in a distinctive wave pattern
- Textured heavy-duty TPE/PP handle for a firm grip
- 10-year warranty