Whether you prefer a rustic, crusty bread or a soft and tender loaf, the Shun Sora Bread Knife will cut through easily to give you the perfect slice of bread every time. What makes this bread knife special, is the way Shun has crafted the serrations. These aren't jagged little teeth that chew through your bread. These are razor-sharp "low-frequency" serrations. These wider serrations glide through the bread with ease.
Features and Benefits:
- VG10 is clad with one layer of stainless steel on each side to create the san mai edge and provide stain resistance
- Mirror-polished Japanese 420J blade upper
- 16 degree cutting angle each side, flat ground
- Traditional handle design in easy-care textured TPE/PP blend
- Exceptional handcrafted Shun quality, amazing price
- Hand wash & dry immediately