The latest generation Cuisinart 8-in. Elements Ceramic Chef's Knife is one of the most versatile and durable cutting tools of its kind. Use it to slice steak or chicken for a Mexican fajita feast and dice tomatoes, onion and herbs for a fresh pico de gallo to top it off. This 8-inch knife is ideally sized to handle most normal cutting tasks, yet small enough to store easily and conveniently, and it's virtually break-proof when used for normal meal prep tasks. We love the nonmetal ceramic blade, since it won't corrode or rust, and it never reacts with your ingredients or alters the taste of your food. Your new ceramic chef's knife has a razor-sharp blade that retains its sharper edge longer so it's practically maintenance free. The gently curved edge promotes an efficient rocking motion to help you chop, dice and mince, while an ergonomically designed handle offers a secure and comfortable grip to give you better control. The knife comes with a full five-year warranty so you can feel confident about your purchase.
- Large enough to handle most jobs and small enough to store easily
- Corrosion-proof nonmetal blade
- Ceramic blade of this Cuisinart knife is virtually break-proof during normal use
- Gentle curve promotes a rocking motion for more efficient chopping
- Ceramic chef's knife includes five-year limited warranty