Interior: 14x15x10-inch high (1.2-cubic feet) Large LCD Amount Dial: Turn dial to adjust the power level, weight & quantity that corresponds with the food type selected. +30 Instant Start Button & Time/Food Type Dial: Each press adds 30 second increments at 100% power. Turn dial to select food type or time. Smart cook, reheat & Defrost buttons: Allows you to choose from a range of common food types with predetermined times and power levels for selected weights. Stop | Clear Button: Press once to pause without cancelling the program. Press twice to clear the display. A Bit More™ Button & Child Lock: Press once to add A Bit More™ time at the end of the cooking cycle. Press and hold for 3 seconds to set child lock.
The outside surfaces should be cleaned with a damp cloth. Wipe internal walls with a damp cloth. If very dirty, a mild detergent can be used. Avoid the use of spray and other harsh cleaners. Do not allow the control panel to become wet. Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Wash the glass turntable as needed in warm soapy water, rinse in clean water and dry thoroughly.
Features and Benefits:
- Self-locating 315-millimeter glass turntable
- +30 Second Instant Start
- 10 power levels from 10% up to 100%
- Sensor IQ™ Reheat and Cook there is no need to enter weight, simply select your food type and press start
- Favorite setting allows you to program your own for quick access and consistent results every time
- Pre-programmed shortcuts for commonly used tasks such as popcorn, melting chocolate and reheating beverages
- A Bit More™ setting when a little extra cooking time is required
- Beep volume can be adjusted from low, medium and high
- Includes an independent kitchen timer that is easy to access and read while completing other kitchen tasks
- Child safety lock
- Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
- 1100 Watts
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty