- 7-Layer Vegetarian Quinoa Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Chicken Sausage Skillet with Tuscan White Beans and Tomatoes
- 25 Minutes or Less: Fast Chilis That Taste Slow Cooked
Who says chili has to simmer for hours to be good? These 25-minute versions don't sacrifice any spicy, hearty goodness.
- Grilled Steak over Black Beans with Chimichurri Sauce
- Quick from Scratch - One Dish Meals
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken Wings with Black Bean Dip
- Bean Salads: Super-Easy Superfood Sides
Made with one of our favorite superfoods, a good bean salad can add a hearty, flavorful side to your picnic or barbecue spread.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close