- 25 Minutes or Less: Fast Chilis That Taste Slow Cooked
Who says chili has to simmer for hours to be good? These 25-minute versions don't sacrifice any spicy, hearty goodness.
- Carrot, Squash and Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with White Beans
- Quick from Scratch - Vegetable Main Dishes
- Italian Peasant Soup with Cabbage, Beans and Cheese
- EatingWell Magazine
- Melted Cheese-and-Bean Sandwiches with Fresh Salsa
- Casual Cuisines of the World: Cantina
- Green Bean Salad with Roasted Macadamia Nuts and Macadamia Nut Oil Vinaigrette
- Cooking With Style: Salads
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .