- Recipe Showdown: Hot Sauce Chicken Dishes
Check out our hot sauce chicken dish smackdown! Four recipe developers go head-to-head in a challenge to make their best spicy hot chicken dish.
- Fresh Apple Salad with Grilled Chicken and Crumbled Cheddar
- Spicy Pita Pockets with Chicken, Lentils and Tahini Sauce
- Quick from Scratch - Chicken
- Feta Filled Chicken Breasts with Cumin, Tomatoes and Mint
- Grilled Chicken with Cucumber, Radish and Cherry Tomato
- Martha Stewart Living
- Grilled Chicken Breasts with Blueberry Chutney Sauce
- 25 Minutes or Less: Saucy Chicken Breasts
Short on time but not on flavor, these chicken breast recipes cook up in less time than it takes to set the table – 25 minutes or less!
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .