- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casseroles
We've taken corned beef and cabbage — the classic Irish-American choice for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations — and created ultra-yummy casseroles out of it.
- Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Basil, Olives, and Fresh Mozzarella
- Quick from Scratch - Italian
- Grits Gone Wild: 5 Yummy Twists
Bust out of the rice and pasta dinner rut and cook up grits instead. Quick and easy, their mild corn taste goes well with a variety of flavors, from shrimp to apples.
- Grilled Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce and Onion Salad
- Casual Cuisines of the World: Taverna
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .