- 25 Minutes or Less: Fast Chilis That Taste Slow Cooked
Who says chili has to simmer for hours to be good? These 25-minute versions don't sacrifice any spicy, hearty goodness.
- Pizza with Spinach, Sausage, Salami and Red Pepper
- Casual Cuisines of the World: Pizzeria
- Easy 5-Ingredient Pasta Bakes
Pasta, please! Weeknight meals come together easily with 5 ingredients from the oven to your table in under 30 minutes.
- Tortellini with Crispy Bacon and Spinach in Cream Sauce
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .