- Chicken Sausage Skillet with Tuscan White Beans and Tomatoes
- 30-Minute Chicken Parmesan: Weeknight Doable Dinners
Chicken Parmesan doesn't have to be a big to-do. Discover easy grilled, skillet and baked versions that are quick, light and weeknight-friendly.
- Farfalle with Prosciutto, Spinach, Pine Nuts, and Raisins
- Quick from Scratch - Italian
- Orecchiette with Indian-Spiced Cauliflower and Peas
- Quick from Scratch - Pasta
- Grilled Cornish Hens with Rice and Sicilian Butter
- Quick from Scratch - Chicken
- Artichoke Heart, Spinach and Mozzarella Bread Pudding
- Quick from Scratch - Vegetable Main Dishes
- Simple Twists on Red Sauce Pastas
Tired of the same old spaghetti? Shake up your red sauce repertoire with these simple spins on traditional sauces. So easy and delicious, you’ll be saying “molto bene!”
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close