- Mexican-Style Comfort: Slow Cooker Mexican Mains
Bring slow-cooked Mexican flavors to the dinner table.
- Melted Cheese-and-Bean Sandwiches with Fresh Salsa
- Casual Cuisines of the World: Cantina
- Zucchini, Corn, Black Bean and Jack Cheese Quesadillas
- Quick from Scratch - Vegetable Main Dishes
- Tortilla Soups That Satisfy
Steaming hot and richly flavored, these tortilla soups have staying power.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close