- Bacon-Banana Buttermilk Pancakes with Bourbon Syrup
- 25 Minutes or Less: Pork Chops For One, Pork Chops For All
Whether you like them breaded, spice-rubbed or just grilled, these pork chops will have you loving them every way for dinner.
- Tortellini with Crispy Bacon and Spinach in Cream Sauce
- Rotelle with Bacon, Watercress, and Cherry Tomatoes
- Quick from Scratch - Pasta
- Smoked Pork Chops Stuffed with Gruyere and Mustard
- Quick from Scratch - Herbs
- Chili Casseroles for Cowboy-Sized Appetites
Small appetites, be warned. Hearty comfort food personified, these hot dishes say "bring it on" to big appetites.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .