- 25 Minutes or Less: Pork Chops For One, Pork Chops For All
Whether you like them breaded, spice-rubbed or just grilled, these pork chops will have you loving them every way for dinner.
- Andouille and Sweet Potato Pie with Tangy Apple Salad
- Food & Wine Magazine
- Bow-Tie Salad with Fennel, Prosciutto, and Parmesan
- Quick from Scratch - Pasta
- Spinach Salad with Smoked Chicken, Apple, Walnuts, and Bacon
- Quick from Scratch - Chicken
- Chili Casseroles for Cowboy-Sized Appetites
Small appetites, be warned. Hearty comfort food personified, these hot dishes say "bring it on" to big appetites.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close