Ordinary scalloped potatoes become extraordinary when they're made with ham, onion and a creamy cheese sauce. They make an appetizing addition to just about any meal.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Chicken Gravy
- 1 cup milk
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
Stir the soup, gravy and milk in a small bowl. Layer half the potatoes, onion, ham and soup mixture in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Repeat the layers. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 375°F. for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 25 minutes. Top with the cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Campbellskitchen.com. All rights reserved.