Serve this Middle Eastern-inspired salad with whole-wheat pitas and melon wedges.
Make Ahead Tip: The salad will keep, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Two 15-ounce cans lentils, rinsed, or 3 cups cooked brown or green lentils
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
Whisk the lemon juice, dill, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil. Add the lentils, feta, bell pepper, cucumber and onion; toss to coat.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
280 calories; 16g total fat; 4g total saturated fat; 7mg cholesterol; 535mg sodium; 24g carbohydrates; 11g fiber; 13g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is*
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .