All-American Turkey and Apple Picnic Sandwich
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 slices potato sandwich bread
- 4 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 pound oven-roasted turkey breast, thinly sliced
Slice apple into thin wedges. Toss slices in lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Place bread slices on flat surface. Spread one side of each slice with mustard. Layer each sandwich with 1-ounce Cheddar, 4-ounces roasted turkey breast and 4 to 6 crisp apple slices.
Recipe reprinted by permission of National Turkey Federation. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close