All-Natural Spiral-Sliced Ham with Honey Apricot Glaze
Serves 8 to 10
- 1 all-natural spiral-sliced ham (10 to 12 pounds)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Wild Oats Organic Apricot Spreadable Fruit
- 1 cup Wild Oats Organic Orange Juice
- Juice and zest of one orange
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons Wild Oats Organic Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Wild Oats Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Place ham in a shallow roasting pan. Whisk together the rest of the ingredients. Bake ham for 20 minutes, brush glaze over ham. Continue to bake ham for an hour or so, or until heated through, brushing frequently with remaining glaze.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close