- Special Savings + Free Gift
- One 8-ounce package macaroni
- One 20-ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Apricot Preserves
- Red or green pepper rings, for garnish
Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Drain; cool. Combine the macaroni, pineapple, chopped pepper and cheese in a medium bowl. Mix the mayonnaise and preserves; mix into the salad. Refrigerate 1 hour, or until serving time; garnish with pepper rings.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Smucker's. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .