Asian Cobb Salad with Oven Roasted Turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups unsalted whole peanuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large (total 15-ounces) butterhead lettuce, leaves torn into bite size pieces
- 4 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups water chestnuts, well drained
- 1 pound oven roasted turkey breast, cut in julienne strips
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups or 12 ounces bottled ginger vinaigrette
Heat sesame oil in a small sauté pan over medium heat. Add peanuts and sauté until lightly toasted. Add garlic and sauté for about 20-30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant.
In a large bowl, toss chilled lettuce, sprouts, chestnuts, turkey and peanuts. Cover and chill.
At time of service, add tomatoes and vinaigrette. Lightly toss to combine.
Recipe reprinted by permission of National Turkey Federation. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close