- Special Savings
Asian Noodle Soup
4 servings (serving size: about 5 3/4 cups)
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon ground dried ginger
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, caps thinly sliced (makes about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup angel hair pasta, broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup skinless boneless chicken breasts, shredded or cubed tofu (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine chicken broth with water, soy sauce, garlic and ginger; bring to a simmer. Add mushrooms, pasta, chicken or tofu and carrot; simmer until mushrooms are soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in sesame oil, and if desired, green onions.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Mushroom Council. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .