- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 3/4 pound oven roasted turkey breast, cut into 1/8-inch julienne strips
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mix
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
In a small bowl, whisk oil, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, peanut butter, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cover and set aside.
In a large bowl combine turkey, cole slaw, cilantro and onions. Fold dressing into turkey slaw mixture. Serve immediately.
Recipe reprinted by permission of National Turkey Federation. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
122 calories; 8g total fat; 18mg cholesterol; 647mg sodium; 4g carbohydrates; 9g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is*
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .