- Special Savings
Asparagus with Lemon-Herb Dressing
- Active Time 15m
- Total Time 1h 15m
Makes 6 servings
- 1/3 cup part-skim, no-salt ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon no-salt Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon, finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine or tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed, blanched and chilled
Place the ricotta cheese, yogurt, stock, mustard, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and vinegar in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
Add the parsley, chives, tarragon and shallots. Mix well. Chill 1 hour.
Arrange the asparagus spears on a serving platter or individual plates. Pour the dressing over the asparagus.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Doubleday. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
57 calories; 2g total fat; 5mg cholesterol; 52mg sodium; 8g carbohydrates; 3g fiber; 5g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .