Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Active Time 20m
- Total Time 40m
This extra-easy version of a classic casserole is homey, cheesy and topped with crunchy bread crumbs to make it even better.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 of a 1-pound package rotini pasta or medium shell pasta (about 1 1/2 cups), cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the soup, milk, black pepper and pasta in a 1-quart casserole.
Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the pasta mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pasta mixture is hot and bubbling.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Campbellskitchen.com. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close