- 1 package (6 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 3 medium unpeeled potatoes, baked and cooled
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning or dried oregano
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Prepare crust according to package directions. Press dough into a lightly greased 14-inch pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 to 6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes. In a bowl, combine butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Add potatoes and toss. Spread sour cream over crust; top with potato mixture, bacon, onions and cheeses.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Special Offer: Take advantage of a special offer for Cooking.com guests and subscribe today to Taste of Home magazine! Click for details.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Reiman Publications, LLC. &copy; 2002. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close