BBQ Shrimp Skewers
Get your grill ready for savory shrimp, herbs, spices and your favorite organic vegetables made into delectable skewers. Serve over a bed of white rice stir-fried with veggies and a twist of lemon. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Wild Oats Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 pounds raw Wild Oats Shrimp, peeled
- Your favorite organic vegetables, chopped into large pieces and ready to be skewered.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the shrimp then thoroughly coat shrimp with the seasoning mixture. Let the shrimp sit in the mixture while you prepare the grill.
While the grill is heating, thread the shrimp onto 4 to 6 metal skewers alternating with organic vegetables. Place shrimp skewers on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp turn pink and are lightly charred. Be careful not to overcook.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close